Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Take My Advice...

It is so nice to be back in Lovell for Christmas. Even though I've only been here a little over a week, lots has happened.

First after I got into Lovell on the twelfth (Friday), I came to my house for about a half hour and then went up to Billings to stay with Melissa. The roads from Laramie to Lovell were great and so were the roads from Lovell to Billings. The next day was a totally different story. Overnight it snowed so much, and I couldn't get home. The road was closed from Lovell to Billings, which I've never heard of happening before. I was a little bumbed since it was my birthday, but Melissa and I had a really fun time.

On Tuesday I had a dentist appointment: a cleaning in the morning at 10:00, and then to see Scotty at 1:00. I knew it had been awhile since I had last been to the dentist, but come to find out I hadn't been there in 10 YEARS!!!!! I couldn't believe it. On top of that I had 11 cavities, 3 of which were so deep the lady that cleaned my teeth thought they could be a root canal.

Scotty was sick and couldn't make my appointment on Tuesday, so I went in again on Thursday to get some of my cavities filled. So I got to go to the Lovell vs. Rocky game with a numb mouth (not very fun!!).

I was supposed to have a dentist appointment yesterday at 10:00 in the morning, but he was running way behind. Once again I was reschedualed and went in this morning at 8:00!!! Boy was I tired & really didn't want to go, but I figured I might as well get it over with. So now I have about half of my cavities filled and get to come back again for spring break and go get some more filled!!!

So, take my advice.... DON'T WAIT TEN YEARS TO GO TO THE DENTIST, NOT FUN!!

No comments: