Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas Survey...

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper for sure
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial. Not as much mess, and you don't got to worry about any critters that came with the tree in your house.
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually during one of the first weeks of December
4. When do you take the tree down? Usually one or two weeks after Christmas (or whenever my mom is ready for it to be down :D)
5. Do you like eggnog? YUCK, the smell makes me gag
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I loved the blanket my mom made me that we opened on Christmas eve
7. Hardest person to buy for? My Dad
8. Easiest person to buy for? Any of my sisters because we like similar things, but now probably Katelyn & Jake cuz little kids r so easy to shop for
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Not at my house in Laramie :(
10. Best Christmas gift you ever received? The Wii
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Can't really think of one
12. Favorite Christmas Movie(s):How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Fred Clause, the Santa Clause 1, 2, & 3
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd week in Christmas, whenever I can
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?? Not that I recall
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? On Christmas eve when we have family over and eat dinner & have shake n' bake chicken nuggets.
16. Lights on the tree? It wouldn't be a Christmas tree without them
17. Favorite Christmas song? Little Toy Trains, Mary did You Know, Angels We Have Heard on High, etc. (I have a lot)
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Well I'm going to travel to my home for Christmas!!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? I can because I know the song. Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixon, Comet, Cupid, Doner, Blitzen, and Rudolf of course!!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? A star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? We open pjs and slippers on Christmas Eve and everything else Christmas morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Busy stores and HUGE lines
23. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Whatever my mom makes :) but I love ham
24. Do you send Christmas cards? No
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Guitar Hero :)

No comments: