Thursday, December 4, 2008

How Time Flies...

I can't believe how fast this semester is gone. I'm almost done with my first semester at college, WHOO HOO!!!! I just had my last chemistry class today tomorrow is my last day for all my other classes, CRAZY. The year definitely goes faster since classes are only a semester, you can live through anything for 4 months.

I had my lab finals this week. Tuesday was Biology, which wasn't too bad. Wednesday was my Chemistry Lab Final. I think I did pretty well over all, but there were a few questions that I had no idea how to do, and of course they were in the section worth the most points!! I'm nervous for finals, but happy there's no class so I can spend all day studying for each one.

FINALS WEEK, HERE I COME!!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Hi Beth!!,
I know it's hard to believe the first semester is almost over!! Good Luck on your finals and drive safe on the way home!! :-)