Monday, May 27, 2013

File Folder Games.....

When I was little I remember playing with File Folder games when we went to church. They had the cutest pictures, were really simple, but they kept us entertained (and quiet) during Sacrament Meeting. 

I was on Pinterest awhile ago and saw a "pin" about those exact same games. I knew I loved to play them, and figured Kara's kids would too (maybe even Kara- if they kept them entertained [possibly quiet] during sacrament)! So I got some my own copies from this website: http://www.finchfamilygames.com/

Needless to say, they were a hit. They took quite a "few" hours to finish all of them with the printing, cutting out, laminating, gluing (or using Zots), and magnetizing them. The large amount of time probably had a little to do with my OCD and the fact that I tried to make 10 separate games at once, but that's just a minor detail. I loved doing them though, they gave me something to, and with how much the kiddos loved them it made it totally worth it!
I not only wanted to make them for the kids, but also wanted to have them for when if I get married and have kids of my own. 

No comments: