Monday, November 26, 2012

Accomplished.....

I've been feeling very accomplished these past couple days. It could be because I actually did something for a change. :) Usually when I get home after driving all day I just sit around, but not this trip! Dani & I left earlier in the day because it started snowing and we didn't want to be traveling in bad weather. Most of the time we get home late around 8 or 9, so there's not much time to do anything, but we got home around 4:30 so there was a lot of time left in the day. I got everything unpacked, the house cleaned, went shopping, did my homework, and my personal favorite was getting my Christmas tree put up while listening to Christmas music!

I love this time of the year and count down until it's time to decorate, listen to the music, and watch the holiday movies. Our tiny tree got a change this year. In the past we decorated it in pink & silver. Dani was never that big of a fan, and I wasn't either but our choices were limited. :) When we went up to Billings before we came home, we found some new things at Target to decorate it. This year it's red & green, sticking with the traditional colors. I love the change!! Our little tree is the best, even if it is a kind of crooked, we're only in Laramie for a few weeks so it does the job.
Then today I've been to class, did my homework, watched another Christmas movie, am currently blogging, and going to do some more homework. It's kind of pathetic I feel accomplished when I've really done so little, but I still feel that way! I'm trying to get my online classes done within the next two weeks, so I can have an easy Finals Week with only one final. If I do this, then I'll be done & home for my month long break before my birthday!

No comments: