Saturday, April 14, 2012

Easter Time.....

Easter break was great this year because I got a lot of time off. Dani and I left Thursday after I got out of class and didn't come back to Laramie until Monday afternoon. Usually we have to be back for school on Monday, but luckily this year Dani and I didn't really have anything to be back for so we actually got to spend Easter with my family.

I guess this weekend was movie weekend for me and my sisters. Friday night Emi, Dani, Dylan, and I went up to Powell so Emi and Dylan could finally watch The Hunger Games. It was just as good as the other times I saw it! Saturday we went to the Hyart and watched This Means War. It was a good weekend, and it was fun to spend time with my sisters!

One of my favorite parts of the holiday is dying Easter eggs. We did that Saturday afternoon when my dad got off of work before my dad's meetings and the Saturday session of Stake Conference. I actually got to help this year, unlike last year, because I didn't have any homework or exams to study for! They looked awesome and we dyed a ton of eggs even though we don't eat a majority for them, it's all about the fun. :)
Sunday morning, we had to go to Stake Conference, and since we're old now we didn't want to wake up any earlier then we had to, so we didn't get our goodies or hunt for candy until after church was over. It was a great day and ended with Kara, Jason, and the kids coming up for dinner that night.
I can't believe Easter has already come and is over. I've got less then a month until I"m home for the summer and have another semester over with!

No comments: