Monday, April 23, 2012

The Countdown's On.....

I'm so excited, school is winding down. I just had my last Monday class. I'm going to be counting down everyday, until summer is finally here. I took 2 exams today, I have a speech on Thursday, PE labs due, and another quiz on Friday. Then 4 finals next week! It's going to be a busy two weeks, which means it's going to go quick.

This weekend, Dani & I are going to switch rooms. I figured it was time to give up my big room, bathroom, & closet. It's going to be really different after being in that room for 4 years.

I have one final Tuesday, two on Wednesday, and one on Friday. My car will be packed, and I'm going to take off as soon as I turn in my exam. This summer will be great: seeing my beautiful new babies of the family, no rotations to go to, spending time with friends and family, and making money! Let the countdown begin....

No comments: