Thursday, February 2, 2012

Minor Changes.....

Well, there's been some more changes in decorations in our house but nothing too drastic.

For Christmas this year, Dani got me a new lamp to go my bedroom. It's lime green and matches my decorations great! I changed the blanket and decorative pillow on my bed because I wanted some color in my room. I love it and it makes such a difference. I moved my old lamp onto my dresser and got rid of the one that was on it before. There's a lot more light in my room now because I have two big lamps, and it makes all the difference in the world.
My bathroom got some new hand towels and they add to my decorations. It's still the same colors and nothing else has changed.
In the living room, our breaker box is on the wall right when you walk in the door. It's such an eyesore and I had looking at it. Before we covered up the box with a scripture in a black frame. For my birthday, I got a pretty mirror and a saying that says "Bless This House" to put up, which looks beautiful now! I put what used to be hanging there in the extra room because it is decorated in black and white and matches perfectly.
We also hung up some pictures of our adorable niece and nephews right next to our front door. It was perfect, because we needed some more pictures and finally had something to put around our strange small window.
After Kaia moved out, we decorated the extra room so this has been done for awhile, but it went along with this post so I decided to include it. My old twin bed, some pictures, and a book case are in there to fill up the room.
The biggest change was Dani's bathroom. It got a new make over. It used to be decorated in brown, blue, and white. Now it's decorated in black, white, and red to match Dani's bedroom. I love it and having a white shower curtain makes the room feel bigger and brighter.

I love making small changes in decorations. The changes may not be too drastic, but I love them.

No comments: