Saturday, September 24, 2011

Weekend Fun.....

Danielle headed to Lovell last Thursday (the 15th). I had the busiest week of my school career this past week, which is why I didn't go home. Even with everything I had to do, I did get to have some fun with my friends. Thursday night I played volleyball at the Stake Center with some of my friends from the Institute.

Friday after school, I was going to watch Emilee play volleyball on the Internet. Unfortunately, the TCT West broadcasting wasn't working. Kristen came over and we watched "Jumping the Broom" instead. After the movie was over, we wanted to get something to eat. We headed to Lovejoys, but it was way too busy and we didn't want to wait. Last second, we decided to head to Cheyenne instead to eat at the Olive Garden. It was delicious and was totally worth the hour drive and the half hour wait.

I started the day early with Kristen; we woke up and went to breakfast with Josh. After we were done eating, I came home, cleaned the house, did some laundry, made some cookies, and got ready for the day. At about 3:30, I headed back to Kristen's house, where I helped her get ready for our Christmas party that we were going to have at 6:00. Yes, that's right a Christmas party in September. It wasn't my idea and I'm not wishing the cold weather here, but it was a lot of fun! We went all out with the decorations. There were lights and snowflakes hanging down from the ceiling. Of course there was a Christmas tree, ornaments, and wrapped Christmas presents.
We had our friends from high school come over. Emily, Wendy, Ashley, Kristen, and I were all in attendance. It was a lot of fun. We ate food, listened to Christmas music, made Christmas sugar cookies, and then watched two Christmas movies ("The Santa Clause" & "Elf").
It was a good night and nice to hang out with my friends for the weekend before I had the worst week of my life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry you had a bad week!! I am glad it is over for you and hope things get better. You are awesome I love the treats you sent to the VB team and the Christmas party. You are so creative and fun!
Hugs! Love ya!
And tell Dani hi...I saw her at conference and then she was out-a-there.
Love her too:)