Thursday, December 2, 2010

Our Very Own.....

Well it's my third year being down in Laramie and finally I got a Christmas tree for the house. I've always wanted to but never did it. On Monday Dani and I went to Kmart and were looking at all the Christmas decorations and we both wanted a tree.

We just got a small one (3 ft.) because there's not much room in our house for a bigger one. It was a lot of fun picking out all the stuff for it. When we got home we put on some Christmas music, decorated the tree, and hung up some lights in our living room windows.
Now it really does feel like Christmas and got me really excited for the holidays. It made it seem so real that the semester is over. Tomorrow is my last day of classes and it feels great to have made it through my first semester of Pharmacy school!! Thankfully I'll be able to truly enjoy the Christmas season in just a few short days!!

3 comments:

Michael and Chantel said...

I love the tree and decorations! Hopefully I can get mine up soon! Good luck with finals!

Tracy said...

Very festive!!

Enjoy your holidays and break from school!! Drive safe and be careful!! I know, I sound like a Mom! ;-)

Michaell & Madison said...

oh I love tree it is so cute! And way to go on the lights are tree is up but we have no lights on the house...we really need to get goin :) Happy Holidays!!!