Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Vacation.....

My Christmas break has been great so far. I was officially done with this semester on the 8th. After my finals were over I gave our apartment a much needed cleaning job, got everything ready to come home (laundry, packing, etc.), and got everything out of the extra room so it's ready for Kaia when she moves down this next semester. Dani had a final Thursday morning and then we took off for Lovell that afternoon. I got good news on the way home that I had passed all my classes, so I've been able to relax without worrying about anything that has to do with school right from the start.

Monday (the 13th) was my birthday, the big 21! It was a nice, quiet day. I hung out at home, helped my mom with dinner & other things. After my dad got off of work we at dinner (lasagna - my request) and then I opened presents. Kara & Jacob came to join in the fun, but they were the only ones who could make it because everyone else at their house wasn't feeling well. I ended the night riding around with Emi, cruisin' the big town of Lovell & Cowley after they went home.
Most of my break so far has been spent hanging out at home or at the drug store, shopping in Billings or Cody, watching movies, reading books (which I totally miss during the semester), spending time with friends & family, and getting things ready for Christmas. So far I've hung out with Michael Bernard, Katie-Bob, Michael Montanez, and Thomas Bridges, and we had lots of fun doing all the different things that we did. I really miss my friends & family when I'm down in Laramie, so it's been nice to get to see everyone and spend time with them again. It's been busy, busy, busy & going nonstop so far, but that's a good thing. I love having stuff to do & I love this time of year! After the holidays are over I'm going to be working more down at the drug store, which is great because I've missed that place, & I don't want to get too rusty on the tech skills!! I couldn't ask for a better start to a much needed break, luckily there's lots of break left, which means even more fun to come!!

1 comment:

Geraldine said...

Glad you passed all your classes. It's so good to have you home. Enjoy your break.