Sunday, October 17, 2010

Halfway There.....

The semester is going by so quick. I can't believe that at the end of the week, it's going to be halfway through the semester. School just keeps going by so quick. It seems like I'm going to be in school for so long, since I still have another three and a half years left. How fast it's going I know it'll be over before I know it.

There's a lot of things I get to look forward to to get through the rest of the semester. At the end of October I'm heading home for the weekend, then Melissa is going to be down in Laramie for about a week. Then I'll have another 3 weeks until Thanksgiving Break. After that the semester is almost over! There's only one week left of classes and then finals! It's going to be a great feeling when this semester is over.

This is the hardest semester ever. As hard as I thought last semester was, I'd take that hands down compared to this semester. I'm going to be happy when I finally get through this semester. It's been a ton of work already (not that I didn't think it was going to be).

On Friday, I had to shadow a P4 student at the Poudre Infusion Center in Fort Collins. The pharmacists there asked me if I was ready to quit school already. I know it's going to be a long amount of time in some ways, and such a short time in others. It'll be worth it in the end, even if it difficult right now.

No comments: