Saturday, October 9, 2010

Bowling Night.....

For fun, some of our pharmacy class got together to go bowling. It was such a blast. Everyone was crazy, and let's just say they all had a little fun. Spending time outside of class was such a nice thing to do. I loved my class right from the beginning of the year, but now it's even better because we got to know each other even more & got to be great friends.

We played two games and were there from 8:30-11:15. I never broke 100, but got close in the second game. The first game I had the high score the entire game until the last frame, and I ended up losing by a few points. The second game was much better. We were all a little rusty at first & luckily for the most part everybody's scores were close. There were only a few people who got over 100, and one of them was pretty good. There were some pretty amazing bowling techniques & throws that some of them came up with!

It was a great time, and we had a lot of fun. I got some awesome pictures! I'll bet the people working at the bowling alley were happy when we finally left. We were a little loud & laughed a lot! I'm looking forward to these next four years even more now with such a great group of people who get along so well together.

No comments: