Saturday, October 23, 2010

Busy Weekend....

I've been pretty busy this last week and this next week as well. Not only with school but also with church and watching volleyball. At the beginning of the week, I had a Biochem exam on Monday. I'm hoping I did alright on that one, it didn't seem too bad, but it's hard to tell.
That night I had a Presidency meeting for about an hour and studied for my exam that was the next morning.

Tuesday I had a Pharm Calc exam. That was extremely difficult, one of the hardest tests I've ever taken. Not because the material was difficult by any means, but the amount of time that was permitted made it difficult to finish it, in fact I wasn't able to get through the entire thing (nobody else was either!).
That night Dani, Kristen, & I watched the UW volleyball game vs. Colorado Christian University. It was a fun game to watch, and we won!!

On Wednesday afternoon, I got a text message from Brother Bailey asking me to speak tomorrow because the original people that were called to speak cancelled because they found out they were going to be out of town.

Yesterday Dani & I headed to Fort Collins to watch the CSU vs. UW volleyball game. Well, it wasn't the prettiest game I've watched, UW wasn't on their best game and CSU has some amazing hitters (UW lost, sadly). The trip there and back home was an adventure in itself. We got into town in before the game started. I know where the campus is but wasn't sure where the gym was at, so we drove all around the campus, hit a few dead ends, & finally we made it to the game where we had to park pretty far away & walk in the pouring rain to get to the gym. After the game was over we got back to the car to head home, turned down the wrong direction & got lost. We ended up pulling over & using my navigation system to find our way back to the main road. Thank goodness for that, or we still might be stuck in Fort Collins!!

Today I spent the day getting my talk ready & studying for Dose form because I have that exam on Monday.

Tomorrow morning I have to go to the PEC meeting because Michelle is out of town. I then have to go to prayer meeting and then speak in Sacrament Meeting. I always get super nervous to give a talk because I really don't like speaking in front of people and having everyone look at me. This is only the second talk I've had to give since I've been down here.

Monday morning I have an exam in Dose Form. Then right after that I have to meet with my advisor to go over the classes I'm going to be taking next semester, and getting my PERC number so I can register. At 5 I have another meeting as the Relief Society presidency, with FHE right after that.
When the week is over I get to go to Lovell to see my family! I'm so excited to see everyone. It's been a stressful semester, and it'll be nice to get to relax and see my friends and family! At least there's something to help me get through the rest of the week!! :)

2 comments:

Kara said...

Good Luck on your talk tomorrow. I'll be thinking about you. I can't wait to see you on Thursday! Love ya lots!

Michael and Chantel said...

So jealous! Have fun in Lovell! You are such a busy girl but you're super smart I know you'll do great with all your school stuff!