Wednesday, March 10, 2010

State Basketball....

I got to go state basketball this past weekend, and it was a lot of fun! It was great to see my family again & get away from Laramie and schoolwork for a few days. :) So I could spend some more time with my family I decided to skip class last Friday and head to Casper Thursday night after I got out of lab. It's a good thing I decided to do that because it snowed A LOT on Friday & I wouldn't have been able to make it if I had waited!!


Thursday I got to Casper around 4:00, the family watched basketball really late (around 11:00). It was the same way Friday & Saturday as well. Both the 2A championship games ended in an upset. Both 2A games had an undefeated teams that lost to the team that was ranked 2nd in the state. Wow, I guess you'll never know what will happen down at State! It was a lot of fun to hang out with the family, and there were a lot of good basketball games we watched! I love watching basketball games, except for the fact that it makes me miss playing especially high school basketball.

After the championship games, we watched Alvin and the Chipmunks The Squeakwal! But the fun couldn't last forever, I headed back to Laramie Sunday afternoon after eating breakfast at JB's with the fam! It was a really fun weekend, but it went by way too fast (even with an extra day)!! I can't wait for State Basketball next year :)....

I get to head to Lovell on Friday because it's already time for Spring Break! I'm so excited to get to relax for a week (well except for having to study, get some immunizations for Pharmacy School, and get my car fixed). This whole week before Spring Break I didn't have anything I had to do for class other than write a lab report for my O.Chem lab! It's been a great two weeks & can't wait for Spring Break to get here! Lovell... Here I Come :D!!

No comments: