Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring Break '10.....

Spring Break was a lot of fun! It was so nice to get away from school and Laramie for awhile. I had a lot to do over Spring Break for pharmacy school, my technician license, and my car needed somethings taken care of on it.

I left for Lovell Friday 12th after Physiology & O. Chem. I got into Lovell around 4:30 and spent the rest of the night hanging out with the family.

Saturday night I hung out with Michael Montanez and Sunday we all went to church. Other then that I just relaxed and Monday I did the same thing. Tuesday morning I got my blood test to prove I was immune to the chicken pox and also to get a tuberculosis skin test to get the rest of the immunizations that are required for pharmacy school. After I came back I helped my mom clean the yard and later that night Danielle had a concert that we went to.

My dad had Wednesday off from work, so my dad and I went up to Billings for the day to go shopping. Before we left, I took my car to Mays Brothers to get it all fixed. It was a lot of fun to spend time together just the two of us :) Later that night my sisters went to mutual and my parents both had meetings. After driving around for awhile, Michael Bernard came down from Powell so we could see each other. We ate at Blimpies and then went to Jordan Peterson's house and hung out there for the rest of the night.

Thursday I had to go back up to the hospital so I could get my results from my tests. After I got back to my house I got ready, I went and got fingerprinted and did the other things that needed to get done for my tech license. Then I went down to the Drug Store to help my dad for the rest of the afternoon.

Friday I slept in, then later that afternoon I updated my dad's book that he uses at the store. That night Danielle, Emilee, Kaia, and I watched Post Grad at the house. I headed back to Laramie Saturday afternoon.
Nothing too exciting about my Spring Break, but I loved it. I love to see my family and I wouldn't trade it for the world!

2 comments:

shelly said...

Was sure fun having you home...it went by fast! It's nice when we don't have to have a bunch of special plans and be really busy...we can just enjoy hanging out and being together. You almost have this HARD semester licked...dig in and hang on!

Tracy said...

So glad you had a great break. We all need a break once in awhile. I'm sure your Mom loved having you home and your help!! It was good to see your smiling face, even if it was just in passing on the street!! :-)