Sunday, December 13, 2009

One More Down.....

Well I am officially done with another semester of college. I had 4 finals last week and I am so glad that the week is over! Now I am home in Lovell & able to relax from schoolwork for an entire month, and I couldn't be more excited. :)

During finals week I had 2 finals Tuesday, 1 Wednesday, and then my last was on Friday. Tuesday I had my Human Anatomy final at 8:00 and then my Calculus final at 3:30, Wednesday my Organic Chemistry final was at 7:30 in the morning, and Friday my Statistics final was at 1:15. Thursday morning I had to proctor the General Chemistry exam at 8:00 in the morning and then grade immediately afterward.

Wednesday afternoon I went to lunch with my cousin Laura Hatch, who has become one of my best friends down in Laramie. It was fun but sad at the same time because this was Laura's last semester in Laramie, she has to go to Green River to finish her student teaching. I'm so glad we got to be such good friends but now I'm very sad that she has to leave.

Later Wednesday night, Mikey and I went to watch Old Dogs at the theatre. It was pretty fun because we were they only two in the theatre & the movie was great! We also listened to Christmas music and tried to put together 1000 piece puzzle, NOT EASY! We only got the boarder done before I decided to call it quits.


Thursday night Kristen Scheffler came to my house so we could hang out before I came home for the break. It's crazy we haven't seen each other most of the semester except maybe once or twice because of our busy schedules! It was a lot of fun, eating pizza & popcorn, and watching a movie. It wasn't quite the luau we had last semester, but it was still a lot of fun! It was great seeing all my friends before I went home for Christmas break, and it was also nice to break up my studying!!

Friday after my exam I got all my stuff packed, cleaned my house, and went to bed. I woke up Saturday morning, went to breakfast with Mikey, and then headed to Lovell at 10:00. Now I'm home in Lovell and it has been fun already. My sisters & I went to watch New Moon (it was mine and Kara's 3rd time, Emi's 4th time, & Dani's 2nd time [except she slept through it the first time]!).

It's already been a nice break, and it's only beginning!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like so much fun! I still haven't went to see it...even at the Hyart! Grrr, I will probably have to wait til it comes out on video like the last one, that;s just no fun!! Hope you had a happy Birthday!! I was thinking of you:)