Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Time.....

I love Christmas time, it's my favorite time of the year! A couple of my favorite things about Christmas are the lights and the tree! I love how pretty everything is decorated & the Christmas lights that so many people put up.

I was going to get my own Christmas tree for my house in Laramie, but the last few weeks were too stressful & busy so I wasn't able to get one. I'll just have to wait until next year to get to decorate my own house & tree.

I love the tree that's in my house in Lovell, it's so beautiful. It's not a real tree, but I personally like those better because they aren't as messy and you get can get them to look exactly how you want them! Sadly, I wasn't able to help decorate it this year because of finals, but it was so fun to come home to Lovell from Laramie and see the tree up & decorated because it made it finally feel like Christmas to me.

I'm so excited for Christmas & Christmas Eve, and it has been so fun helping my parents get everything ready for Christmas. I actually like Christmas even more now that I'm helping get everything ready instead of just waiting for all of it to be done to enjoy it; getting ready is half the fun. I love the Christmas holidays and the spirit it brings!!

No comments: