Monday, November 23, 2009

On The Road Again.....

So tomorrow I finally get to go home to Lovell for Thanksgiving. I miss my my family, my home when I'm away, and my mom's delicious cooking! I'm so excited to get to eat all the yummy Thanksgiving food!!

I have an exam at 8 in the morning for Human Anatomy, and then I'm going to be skipping Calculus so I can get to Lovell before dark! It's so nice to be able to go to Lovell, spend time with my family, and not have to turn around and come back two days later. I'll be headed to Lovell between 9 & 9:30 and drive for 6 hours! YUCK, but it's totally worth it to get to go home! It's snowing a little here again in Laramie, but that's to be expected with the lovely weather here, and that just gives me another good reason to skip math and come home earlier!

The day is going to go quickly because of course I have an exam tonight, I'll get home and pack, then study for my other exam, go to bed, then take my exam tomorrow morning, and then LOVELL HERE I COME! I can't wait to see my family!!

No comments: