Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Not Much Going On.....

Well I don't have too much going on right now...just school, homework, exams, and then I get to start all over again!

Two weeks ago Matt Koritnik, Kayla Green, and I headed to Lander for our sister's regional volleyball. The Lady Bulldogs did very well taking 2nd place at regionals, losing to Rocky in the Championship.

After getting back to Laramie and into my school routine, we had a BIG snow storm. Tuesday within about 2 hours it snowed about 3-4 inches! Laramie was supposed to get about 2 feet of snow in two days, but luckily we didn't get quite that much. I was really bumbed because all the roads were closed & I didn't think I'd make it Casper for State... as luck would have it the roads opened up Thursday after my classes, so Matt & I took off for Casper and skipped class on Friday because the roads were not in good enough condition to make a trip back to Laramie that night.

It was nice to have a long weekend with my family & watch Dani play her last year of volleyball! Well, she is quite the stud & and did awesome! Lovell placed 4th, the only team from the West to place at the state tournament!

With these 2 breaks, there's only 2 and 1/2 weeks until Thanksgiving vacation, after Thanksgiving break I'll have 1 more week of classes & then Finals are the following week!! The semester is almost over & I'm so excited!! For now though it's a lot of homework, pretty much the same routine every day, and not much to do in good 'ole Laramie! But the end is coming quick, so I can handle it for a few more weeks!

1 comment:

Richard & Katie said...

I'm happy to hear that everything is going good. Good luck with the next few weeks left in the semester! Love ya!