Thursday, February 26, 2009

Upcoming Events...

I've got some things to look forward to in the next couple weeks. Next weekend Melissa, Derek, and Darius are coming to visit and are going to stay with me. In two weeks Spring Break is here, so I'll be able to go home for a week and two days. While I'm home I get to be home for Katie's wedding, which I'm so excited for.

These two weeks are going to go quickly because it's midterms. Luckily, my midterms are spread out. I have one midterm next week, two the week before Spring Break, and one the week after I get back from Spring Break. It's a busy time of the year because it's half way through the semester. It's going to be over quick though because time flies.

2 comments:

Kara said...

I'm so excited to see Darius (Melissa and Derek too I guess)! I can hardly stand it. If you hear someone in your house at night, it's just me sneaking in to steal him :)

Tracy said...

Good luck on the midterms. I'm excited to see you at Katie's wedding and am soooo glad you get to come home for it!! :-)