Thursday, February 12, 2009

Where Does The Time Go?!

It is so crazy that I've been in school for a month already. Time flies, especially when you're busy. I'm not at home a lot since school started. Most days I go to school, come home and do homework, and then go to bed since I have class four days a week at 8 in the morning. On Monday and Tuesday I also have FHE and Institute. I go and visit Kara for a little while sometimes too. I'm always busy, busy, busy...

I still have a lot of homework in all my classes, it definitely keeps me on my toes and there's no down time. If I don't have homework in one of my classes for once I have it in other classes. On top of that, exams have started, and I've already taken three in the past two weeks. Last Friday, I had an exam in Government, and it didn't go so well enough said. On Tuesday, I had an Animal Biology exam, Dr. Krist's exams are much easier than Dr. Ewers's last semester, I'm not going to find out my results for a week (it's a little nerve racking). Yesterday I took a Chemistry exam, and I felt really good about it after I handed it in. I looked at my grade today and I got a 93% so it was one of my best exam grades I've had in those semesters.

Next week, I have another Government exam on Monday, and a Trigonometry exam on Thursday. It's a lot of work, but it makes the time go fast, then I can go home and see my family. Spring Break is in a month, and I can't wait to go home. It is insane how fast everything happens. I started school a month ago, there's a month until Spring Break, then three weeks after I get back from Spring Break I have Easter Break, after Easter Break a month later, I'm finished with my second semester of school. CRAZY!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I was wondering about you. Glad you are doing so great and keeping busy. It does make time fly. Just wanted to let you know I was checking on you:) Love ya!!!