Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Results...

These past two weeks, I've had three exams: Biology, Anthropology, and Chemistry. The first on the list, was the always dreaded Biology exam. I did better then I did on the last one, a 72%. Yay!! WAY better then a 63%!! Our class average was a 73%, Dr. Ewers said that he's never had an average that high since the early 1990's!! In his years of teaching the third exam average has always been his worst exam of all, and this time it actually was BETTER then the second exam. Pretty amazing, I think we deserve a pat on the back. :)

Next on the list was my Anthropology exam. Once again I received a 73% on the exam. However, since I'm a good girl and always go to class, I've accumulated 8 extra credit points so far, and my grade is a 77%. On top of that I did an extra credit assignment worth 10 points. If I receive full points, I will have an 82% in my class!! Our professor is very laid back and very cool in this class. These last few weeks, we have the option to take three quizzes, and after those quizzes, if we like our grade, we can choose to not take the final exam. If you do want to try and improve our grade, we can take the final, but she will only enter the score if it improves our grade, but she won't if it'll hurt it. AWESOME!!!

This morning I got my Chemistry exam back. I got an 80%!! My discussion TA asked if I had improved on this exam, then on my last one. I did by one point. She informed me, that it rarely happens that a student improves their test score on the second exam, it might stay the same, but more than not, it drops! So far, I've had a pretty good day!! Hopefully it keeps going!!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

GOOD Job!! Keep up the good work!