Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hectic Schedule...

It is definitely clear that this semester is ticking down. I have an extremely hectic schedule these last few weeks of school. This week I had my last Chemistry Lab... YAY!! On Thursday I have an exam for my math class, and then Friday I have a quiz in Anthropology.

Starting the next week, on Tuesday I have a Chemistry quiz and also a Biology exam. Wednesday I have another Chemistry exam. Friday I have an Anthropology exam. Of course that night is also the premiere of Twilight, which I'm so excited for!!!

The week of Thanksgiving, on Monday I have another Anthropology quiz. I have no labs that week, so I get to come home on Tuesday at 11:00... I'm soooo excited!!

Right after I get back from Thanksgiving break, that Monday I have a Biology Lab review because on Tuesday I have my Biology Lab Final. Wednesday I have another Anthropology quiz as well as my Chemistry Lab Final.

The last week of the semester should be a time of celebration, which it is for some. College students on the other hand get to have lovely finals week. I'm dreading it... I have a hard enough time on normal exams, there's no way I'll be able to remember things from the entire semester!! My finals week schedule is pretty nice though. Monday I don't have any tests, Tuesday I have my Biology final, Wednesday I have my Math final, Thursday I have my Chemistry final, and Friday is my Anthropology final. (Luckily because of the crappy scheduled quizzes, if we like our grade in Anthropology we can opt to not take the final and begin our break one day earlier!!) My fall semester will be completely done the day before my birthday, so when it finally comes I can be relieved and care free!!

I'm so excited for this semester to be over, but I can't believe how fast it's gone. Where does the time go?!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

It feels stressful, just reading your schedule. I have complete faith you'll do GREAT!! GOOD LUCK!

Anonymous said...

Where does the time go?
You are a busy, busy woman!! Glad you have some time to craft:)
Love ya!!
(I am jealous about Twilight, I don't think it is playing anywhere close to here:(