Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!!



I decided I didn't have very many pictures of myself on my blog, and since I looked half way decent today, it would be a good time for a picture.


Last night I didn't do anything for Halloween except sit at home, watch a movie, clean my house, and hang out with Kara and the fam for a while. Katelyn and Jacob looked so cute last night. I think they liked my treats I got them. I got each of them a glowstick and a glow necklace, a bag of frooties (which Katelyn said was their favorite candy), some chocolate gold coins, and a giant coloring book. I think it was a hit. They were the only trick-o-treaters that I had, so now I have a TON of candy left over. It wasn't a big deal that nothing exciting happened though because I'm not into the whole halloween thing. I hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!!

1 comment:

Kara said...

You look beautiful Beth! Thanks for spoiling the kids last night. Katelyn colored one of her posters first thing this morning.