Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Just A Little Survey

Welcome to the 2008 edition of getting to know your friends. Copy then change all the answers so they apply to you, then post on your blog. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends that you might not have known!
1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:36
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds for sure
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I think it was What Happens in Vegas
4. Favorite TV show? The Hills, Gossip Girl, ANTM, anything on HGTV
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Nothing usually, but sometimes an apple on the way out the door
6. What is your middle name? Carol, after my mom's Mother
7. What food do you dislike? A lot of things, I'm a very picky eater
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? All my CD's are mixes, but probably Jordin Sparks
9. What kind of car do you drive? 20o5 GMC Envoy
10. Favorite sandwich? Pizza Sub or a PB&H :)
11. What characteristic do you despise? Meanness/Lying/Two Faced
12. Favorite item of clothing? Shoes
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Hawaii
14. Favorite brand of clothing? I like American Eagle or Lucky
15. Where would you retire to? Lovell
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Every Birthday because my mom always makes me a treasure hunt every year :) but my 16th birthday because I finally got to drive AND a cell phone.
17. Favorite sport to watch? Volleyball and Basketball
18. Furthest place you expect someone to look at this from? Maybe Utah
19. If you had a superpower, what would it be? I think I'd like to be able to read minds, but sometimes I don't want to knwo what people are thinking
20. When is your birthday? December 13th
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? Either one, I'm not grouchy when I wake up in the morning, but I like the night too.
22. What is your shoe size? 10 or 11, depending on the shoes
23. Pets? none
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I just barely started my blog today lol :)
25. What did you want to be when you were little? A Pharmacist or a Teacher
26. How are you today? I'm doing okay, but I wish I did better on all of my exams
27. What is your favorite candy? Sourpatch Kids or Starbursts
28. What is your favorite flower? Lilacs and Roses
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? October 16th because I'm going home!!
30. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? I like Chocolate, but recently I've been eating Cake Batter
31. What are you listening to right now? Walk the Line
32. What was the last thing you ate? Homemade chocolate chip cookie
33. Do you wish on stars? sometimes
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Black
35. How is the weather right now? slightly windy, but not too bad
36. Who was the first person you talked to on the phone today? my mom
37. Favorite soft drink? Diet Pepsi
38. Favorite restaurant? Olive Garden or Dos Machos or Texas Roadhouse or Applebees :)
39. Real hair color? Brown with some blonde.
40. What was your favorite toy as a child? Play Money and Office Supplies
41. Summer or winter? Summer
42. Hugs or kisses? a hug for the most part
43. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
44. Where was your last vacation? Salt Lake City
45. When is the last time your cried? A couple days ago
46. What is under your bed? a case of chicken noodle soup
47. What did you do last night? Went to FHE, then to Walmart, watched the Notebook, and then did homework
48. What are you afraid of losing? Family and my phone or keys
49. Salty or sweet? I like a little of both
50. How many keys on your key ring? 3
51. How many years at your current job? None, I currently am not working
52. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
53. How many towns have you lived in? 2
54. Do you make friends easily? No, I'm kind of a hermit. I get along with people really well, but I don't hang out with them except for where I'm involved with them at.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bethany!!!
I am so glad you started a blog. I have had so much fun getting to know Kara better. I am excited to keep up/in touch with you too. I have been thinking about you lately and wondering how your first little while at college was. Now I can stalk you too!! (Ha, ha)and find out. Hope you are doing great. I love ya lots!!!
(thanks Kara for posting about her new blog, it's soo cute!! and mom for making her do it:)