Thursday, May 15, 2014

Last Piece of the Puzzle.....

I was happy when I got my Rotation Schedule, but I still couldn't relax fully because I was waiting to hear about my Seminar Topic. Over the course of the year of rotations, we have 3 separate Reflective Weeks (after 4 months of rotations) where we have various presentations and assignments due. At one of the three reflective weeks, each student has to give a 35 minute presentation and then answer questions for about 10 minutes. It's a big part of determining my grade for my final year of school.

Luckily I got assigned to present in the Reflective Week that I wanted, the 1st one, at the end of September. My topic I was assigned wasn't at the top of my list, but I was happy with it overall. I get to speak on Diabetes Insipidus. I don't know a lot about this topic, which is a bit nerve-racking, but I'm sure it will turn out okay.

This is one of the things I was most nervous about because I get very uncomfortable when I speak in front of people. So I will be very happy when this is over, and I can relax & enjoy my rotations.

**My blog has been pretty boring for the most part, but I don't really have much to talk about except for school & getting ready for my final year of pharmacy school. It's a huge part of my life, it takes a lot of my time & effort, and it is pretty much all I think about. Hopefully once I'm done with school I'll lead a little bit more of an exciting life!**

No comments: