Wednesday, February 26, 2014

The Next Great Baker.....

I love Pinterest! There are so many great ideas on there. Most are just wishful thinking because I don't feel like truly creative or talented enough to make it look as good as it does with the pictures. A majority of the items I pin, I haven't even attempted. I'm not brave enough :) Now, Dani on the other hand is willing to try new things. We both love to watch baking shows, and one of our favorites is Cupcake Wars. She wants to try and do the different piping techniques that can be used to frost cupcakes & cakes.

The other day as she was searching for new ideas, and she found a recipe for Snickerdoodle Cupcakes. They looked really good, the recipe looked fairly easy, and she wanted to try them out. I love Snickerdoodle cookies, so I was excited she was feeling ambitious.
 Here's the recipe. It says at the bottom of it, but this came from Deliciously Sprinkled.
I'm so glad that she made these because they were excellent. The frosting reminds me of the frosting from Cinnabon. I'd definitely recommend these to anyone. Dani's a pretty good cook and can make me these cupcakes whenever she wants. I think she could be The Next Great Baker if she's going to make delicious things like this!

No comments: