Friday, February 14, 2014

A Good Day to be a Cowboy.....

Tuesday night our Cowboy basketball team played San Diego State. I wasn't sure if I wanted to go tonight because it didn't start until 9:00, and I had an early class the next day. I decided I better go because our boys are known for playing well again ranked opponents in the AA, and well they definitely didn't disappoint! They dominated and lead by about 10 points for a majority of the game. Our crowd was awesome and cheered like crazy the entire game.The second the buzzer rang, the students stormed the court, I guess we were pretty excited about beating the 5th ranked team in the nation! It's the best game I've seen our boys play all season. It was a great day to be Cowboy fan that's for sure! I'm glad we decided to go, I would have been disappointed if I had missed out on this one. Watching the different Cowboy/Cowgirl games is going to be one of the things I miss the most when I'm done with school. It's my favorite thing to do while I'm here!
On a different note, I'm starting into my exams, which means my semester is finally starting. I have an exam pretty much every week for the rest of the semester. I just had an exam yesterday in Pharm Administration, put in my preferences for rotations today, have an exam in Therapeutics on Monday, a presentation Friday, an exam in Sterile Products the next Monday, then I'll head to Regional Basketball, have my Economics midterm the Wednesday after I get back, then it's State Basketball, and the week after that is Spring Break. It seems like this semester is flying by in some ways, but going slow in others. With the anticipation of being done with classes forever makes the time seem like it will never end, hopefully that's not the case.

We didn't do anything special for Valentines Day today. All we did was sit at home, watched movies, and ordered pizza for dinner. The best part of our day was getting some beautiful flowers, thanks to our sweet parents. It definitely made our day :)

No comments: