Thursday, June 13, 2013

Target Practice.....

Ever since I was a little girl, I loved to play with guns. I felt like it was a "boy thing" to like to do, so I thought I was weird different for liking that. As I grew up, I figured I'd lose interest in this but it hasn't been the case. Even though it seemed silly and useless I wanted one. As much as I loved them, I never actually shot a gun until this summer when Kristen & I went shooting. 

My dad got a pellet gun a while ago and I had a lot of fun shooting it. So I decided since a real gun was too expensive to buy on a whim (but makes a great Christmas present), I wanted to get a pellet gun of my own. It came about 2 days ago and I love it. I got a Beretta PX4 Storm and even though it's only a pellet gun, it looks like the real thing (which is why I wanted this one)! 
I got some targets so I would have something to shoot at. I'm not too good, but I'm actually impressed that I hit the target so many times. Hopefully as I break the gun in, I'll get to be a little more accurate! 
I'm super excited to finally have my gun. It's just as fun as I hoped it would be! 

No comments: