Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Wedding Decorations.....

This past weekend was Kristen's wedding. I was a bridesmaid, and was constantly running around doing whatever Kris needed me to do, so I don't have any pictures of the ceremony but will post some after I get them from the wedding photographer.

Her wedding was beautiful. She's so creative and made a majority of the decorations herself. Her pastor made a beautiful wood arbor, cross, and pulpit for the ceremony. She was a beautiful bride, and I am so happy for her!
Kristen & Calvin love the outdoors: fishing, hunting, you name it. Her wedding was up at the Circle J Ranch, which is at the foot of the mountains outside of Ten Sleep. What a perfect location! Her wedding decorations were amazing and totally reflected what both Calvin and her love to do.
Calvin and Kristen make the perfect couple, and I'm so happy for them. Her wedding was amazing, and I definitely plan on recruiting her when it's time to decorate for my wedding when that day comes!

1 comment:

classepartyrentals said...

Really nice blog, i loved the pics.One of the bonuses of an outdoor wedding is the natural beauty around you, lessening your need to decorate. These pics are reflecting the same.