Monday, August 10, 2009

Where Has The Time Gone.....

I cannot believe that the summer is almost over!! In one week from Friday I will be heading back to Laramie... The summer has gone much too fast. Wow how time flies!

This summer I've mostly worked at the Drug Store & hung out with friends & family. Nothing overly exciting, but it was nice to be home for a few months. It was a nice break. Although summer has gone much too fast, I'm excited to get back down to Laramie and get started with school again. The sooner it starts, the sooner I can get done.

I have also had lots of studying to do this summer & other things to fill out for school. I have to study for both my pharmacy-tech test & PCAT test. I also had to fill out the majority of my pharmacy application this summer because it is soo time consuming that it would be very difficult to do during the school year when I'm busy studying for all the tough classes I have this semester. I can't believe that it's already time for me to apply for pharmacy school (WOW, CRAZY!!)

I've really enjoyed my summer & being able to be with my family for this fun summer full of great memories!! :)

No comments: