Saturday, July 19, 2014

Pictures With The Kiddos.....

I was looking through my phone today and realized that I had a lot of pictures that I took while I was home with Kara's kids. I absolutely love all my nieces and nephews. They are the opitomy of unconditional love. No matter what I do they still think I'm one of the coolest people in the world.

I have these pictures from Kinlee's birthday. I can never get a normal picture with all of these kiddos, they definitely like to ham it up in front of the camera (but that just makes them even more fun)!
For Katelyn's birthday she got an eisle because she loves to draw. While we were talking before cutting the cake, Katelyn whipped out a great sketch of the living room. I'm pretty impressed by her skills and with a little practice, she's going to be quite the artist!
The Sunday before Memorial Day, we went to set flowers out at our family's grave sites. It was so beautiful and nice that I couldn't get Kinlee to stop running around for two seconds to take a picture with me.
Nothing makes me happier then looking at these pictures, getting lots of hugs & kisses from these kids, FaceTiming with Darius & Draya, and texting Kate & Jake. All of my nieces and nephews have stolen my heart and they can pretty much get away with anything with their Aunt Bethany (and I'm pretty sure they know it)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well they sure miss you... they ask about you every day and wonder when you'll come home next. Summer with you gone is not the same for them or any of us.
We really wish you were home, we love you Beth.