Sunday, January 9, 2011

All Good Things Must Come To An End.....

Well my break is over, tomorrow school starts again. Christmas break went by way too fast. After the Christmas holiday was over, I spent the rest of my break helping with my sisters birthday and working at the drug store. I was trying to relax as much as possible, but I had a lot to do. On New Year's day we all just hung out at the home and played DJ Hero.

I came back to Laramie Thursday, I got a late start because I didn't want to leave and didn't get in until 9:00. It took awhile to get everything moved in and put away so that's all I did for the night.

Friday I spent the day running around. I was supposed to go to Denver for a shadowing trip, but I didn't have my intern license yet, so I didn't end up going. Instead I got a lot of things to do. I went and bought all my books. Then headed to the store to pick up some things. I relaxed the rest of the day and did that all day yesterday.

Today I had church and I was sustained as the ward's new Relief Society President. I'm really nervous about my new calling. There was a lot to do as the 1st counselor, and it will be even more demanding as the president. After talking with the bishop and getting set apart today after the meetings were over, I'm feeling much better and know everything will work out.

I'm not excited for school to start again because break was much too short, but I'm glad to be back in Laramie because I get to see all my friends again. Hopefully this semester will go well & won't be too stressful!!

1 comment:

Michelle Thompson said...

Wow Bethany! RS Pres! I am so proud of you. I still think of you as one of my young women and it's hard to believe you are all grown up. I am so proud of you! Lots of love!