Thursday, January 15, 2009

Back in the Swing of Things...

I came back to Laramie on the 11th, the day before school started. The roads were perfect, and the weather was nice while I was hauling my stuff in. School started Monday the 12th, and I woke up to snow on the ground (what a great way to start the new semester!!) I'm starting to get back into the swing of things. I like my new classes. This semester I'm taking American and Wyoming Government, Animal Biology, Chemistry II, English, Trigonometry, and a Health Science class. I've got a pretty busy schedule, but that's a good thing. I decided I needed to get a little more social, and so far I've done something every night. I have to say it's a lot more fun to go and hang out with other people. :)

I already had homework, and I can tell that this semester is going to be a lot more work than last semester was. It's not bad because now I'm used to how the University works and it's going to be a lot of fun.

I've done some redecorating in my house since Kylie moved out at the end of last semester. I also got my Christmas present all set up and it's great!!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything looks great. Looks like you are back in the swing of things. Sounds like you are a busy woman again. Keep up the great work...we love you lots!!

Tracy said...

Very CUTE!!! I'm glad you're keeping busy and being social!! Good luck with this semester!! :-)